We are currently seeking a QA/QC Engineer to join our Quality team who’s passionate about delivering an outstanding client experience, building lasting relationships, and winning work!
You will work on the design and implementation of Manual tests for features, performance, and scalability of software services
- Support delivery process by continuous improvement through software test, verification, validation metrics and ensure consistent visibility of every project executed,
- Sets up test environments, executes tests, records results, and defects, and works with developers to reproduce problems and get them resolved,
- Test code manually and with automated tools to debug and solve software problems on both mobile and web applications,
- Participate in the development and execution of test scenarios,
- Partner with product owners and developers to meet sprint objectives and upcoming releases,
- Manages functional and technical requirements and their links with test plans and scenarios,
- Contributes to the writing of technical and functional documentation and user manuals,
- Ensuring the safety and performance of realized developments,
- Provide request-based reports within deadlines,
- Collaborate with your scrum team to meet sprint objectives and upcoming releases.
- At least 1 year of experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum framework),
- Basic knowledge of automation web/mobile/API,
- Have a QA mindset,
- Ability to triage problems, prioritize accordingly, and propose a resolution,
- Great interpersonal and communication skills,
- Great team player,
- ISTQB certification is highly appreciated.