Company Description – About us
We are building the future of digital learning in the African continent. For us it is key to excel in everything that we do, and this starts with the people that we hire.
GoMyCode is an educational platform that trains top talents on the newest skills and connects them with digital opportunities around the world. At GoMyCode, we provide high-end education on cutting-edge technologies with a focus on projects in an environment that leaves lasting impressions and positively impacts our student lives.
We have an international team hand selected from 2 continents and we are looking for a strong, hands-on leader to manage our local operations in Egypt. We believe that with hard work, dedication and rigorous execution we will build the next great educational company.
GoMyCode is looking for: Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist, is responsible for helping maintain a brand by working on digital marketing campaigns, performing market research, strategizing with other marketing professionals and creating content to aid in the success of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in oversight of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media platforms for each property and company brand
- Create monthly marketing campaigns on Social Media to engage customers/residents and employees with our brand and core values
- Create and/or acquire Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google My Business, Apple maps, Bing Places, and additional local listing pages for new properties to our company.
- Analyze insights and metrics of social media posts and advise on campaigns and improvements to properties
- Create paid social media marketing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and others
- Understand working with brand guides and brand message to create website content
- Create “copy”, SEO centric page narratives for the multiple pages of websites
- Optimize ad upload photos for distribution to Internet Listing Services
- Edit, resize, optimize community logos to fit the brand and website
- 1+ years of work or internship experience in media or marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, or marketing preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate with clients, with accuracy and polish
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of buyer journey and lead flow process
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and foundational understanding of HTML and CSS
- Attention to detail
- Strong quantitative, analytic, and problem-solving skills
- A passion for new technologies
- The ability to learn new tools quickly
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : GoMyCode
Email : email@example.com