ATCP recruit a
The project coordinator will support ATCP’s senior management and Senior Local and International Experts in implementing OECD / ATCP program strategy with selected local and national-level government institutions.
He or She Will:
• Contribute to the implementation of activities of the Good Governance and Anti-Corruption project in Tunisia. Provide support to program management such updates work plans, coordinate and monitor program activities
• Draft comprehensive narrative and financial reports
• Provide administrative and project support, in addition to communication efforts related to program management and execution
• Ensure completion of program while adhering to budget, scope, and schedule requirements
• Work with Project Manager to develop budgets, project materials, and information
• Collect, compile and analyzes information relevant to the program
• May provide administrative support to programs as needed by writing, reviewing, and translating reports.
Comment postuler :
Envoyez votre lettre de motivation en anglais et en français et CV avec la référence « Project coordinator ATCP/OCDE » à firstname.lastname@example.org
Seules les candidatures retenues seront contactées.
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : ATCP
Email : email@example.com
Tel / Fax : 71781080
Adresse : 79, av de la liberté tunis 1002