Our client, a multinational company is looking to hire a Lean Six Sigma Leader/Expert.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Facilitates change Management as an adviser, trainer, coach and catalyst.
- Dedicated Lean technical expert more focused on developing behaviors that supports a Lean business system (not Lean tool focused).
- Driving the shift from a project-based enterprise to an employee-driven continuous improvement culture.
- Guiding a pilot of a Lean Management System and subsequent roll-out.
- Create and monitor performance objectives.
- Develop and mentor staff’s problem-solving abilities.
- Culture and employee development.
- Lean promotion and communication.
- Coaching Leader Standard work through Gemba Walks, Huddle Meetings, Andon Response.
- Coaches and develops Lean leadership philosophy and behaviors of the staff.
Education,Experience and Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science/technical field or could consider sociology or psychology.
- 5-10 years’ experience with Lean and some Six Sigma, focused in a transactional or service environment. Black Belt certification is required.
- Involved in transforming one multinational organization with a Lean Management System (not just implementing Lean & Six Sigma tools).
- Change Leadership of groups and individuals.
- Strong communication skills (electronics written and verbal) with the ability to effectively communicate with all areas of the organization.
- Must be able to perform complex tasks, prioritize multiple projects, organize and follow through consistently and work to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word. Excel, PowerPoint), in research and data gathering.
- Focus and accountability.
- Talent Development.
- Strong problem solving abilities,Emotional intelligence.
- Interpersonal understanding.
- Self-management and Flexibility.
Thank you to apply on this link:http://offres.progressrh.com/jobs/detail/lean-six-sigma-leader-expert-98