Job Offer – Writer/Editor
We are looking for young enthusiastic staff writer and editor to join our editorial team (Karama Contract). You will work closely with the editor-in-chief.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skillful and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to perform thorough research on various topics and have a keen eye for detail. You should also deliver good quality content like news posts, reviews and features.
- Administrative tasks
- Perform desk top research on different topics
- Write and edit content and update websites and social media platforms
- Contribute to content development plans
- Excellent writing skills in English with proven strong academic background
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search and databases)
- Ability to follow strict deadlines and fact-check information
- Good observation skills
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and send at least one ‘writing sample’, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application (if any).