Machinestalk is looking for
QA Test Automation Engineer
To join our Quality team who’s passionate about delivering an outstanding client experience, building lasting relationships, and winning work!
You will work on the design and implementation of automated tests for features, performance, and scalability of software services.
– Create and execute Test Automation Frameworks and Test Automation Suites,
– Review manual test cases for the relevant application and provide feedback on suitability for automation to the project team,
– Support, maintain, and enhance all test case automation related activities during iterative development, system testing, and regression testing,
– Review user stories and functional requirements,
– Develop and execute scripts and test automation programs for products under development using test management/tracking tools,
– Create and maintain test plans, cases, scenarios/scripts, in compliance with defined QA standards and methodologies,
– Establish and configure testing environments for executing test cases and scenarios,
– Participate in the development, deployment, and administration of QA process, tools, and supporting technologies,
– Manages functional and technical requirements and their links with test plans and scenarios,
– Contributes to the writing of technical and functional documentation and user manuals,
– Ensuring the safety and performance of realized developments,
– Provide request-based reports within deadlines,
– Collaborate with your scrum team to meet sprint objectives and upcoming releases.
– 2-3 years of work experience in software quality assurance and test automation (web/ mobile/ API),
– Test Strategies and Coverages,
– At least 1 year of experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum framework),
– Demonstrate expertise with Selenium, Appuim , Cucumber BDD, Gherkin, Postman, JIRA, SoapUI, GIT, and Testlink,
– Expertise in one or more testing tools: Katalan, TestComplete, Ranorex, UFT/ALM is highly appreciated,
– Have a QA mindset,
– Ability to triage problems, prioritize accordingly, and propose a resolution,
– Great interpersonal and communication skills,
– Great team player,
– ISTQB certification is highly appreciated.
How to apply:
Send your updated CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : Machinestalk Tunisia
Email : email@example.com
Adresse : Centre Urbain Nord