LOOYAS, subsidiary of the French group ADDIXO, is looking for confirmed JAVA/JEE software developer to join us.
You will be part of a core competence Java development team of an offshore service center (Healthcare software vendor)
If you want to pass on your skills and to progress in a motivating environment, please « Apply »!
- Design of new modules and functionalities for web applications
- Development and performance optimization of software solutions
- Carrying out the necessary tests to ensure compliance of developments with our internal quality approach
- You have 3-4 years of experience in development Java/JEE
- Proven experience as a Java/JEE full stack developer
- Experienced with back-end programming languages (Java, SQL …).
- Experience with Agile methodology with preference to SCRUM.
- Experience with version control (GIT).
- Familiarity with databases and web servers.
- Critical thinking skills and high attention to details
- Solve interesting and challenging problems.
- Motivated by ambitious objectives and willing to bring significant contributions to science and medicine
- English verbal and written
- Team spirit, autonomy and rigorous
- People who make customer satisfaction come first
- Experience with healthcare software
- js, JSP, JQuery, HTML, CSS
- Java 11, JEE, SQL
- Tomcat as application server
- Eclipse, Git, GitLab, Gradle, Sql Developer, JUnit, Jenkins, Squash TM, Selenium, SonarQube
- Windows, Linux
- Methodology: agile, scrum
What we offer
- Very interesting salary
- Opportunity to work with an international team with high technical and scientific backgrounds.
- Friendly and informal working environment.
- Flexible work organization and access to remote work.
- Flexible start/end of working hours
- Health insurance
- Technical training
To apply send your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org