Inkylab is the research and development lab of inkyfada. We help smart, talented and creative professionals make a significant impact on media, civil society, technology and the world around them.
We are growing! We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Tech Lead/Senior Developer to join our web development team.
What you will do:
You will work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, working closely with our talented team to help develop scalable and maintainable systems. Your daily tasks will include:
- Design, modify, develop, write, and implement all solutions.
- Responsible for architecture quality (e.g., availability, resiliency, and scalability).
- Work from written specifications and pre-established guidelines and document process flow.
- Responsible for the health, performance and availability of enterprise applications across all environments: Dev/PreProd/Prod.
- Completion of all phases of the software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, implementation, testing and support.
- Maintaining code quality and developing current solutions.
- Refactoring of legacy code bases.
- Provide technical guidance to other team members.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree, Master of Engineering in Computer Science, or other relevant degree
- 5+ years of hands-on experience, including building a web application from scratch, with 2+ years of experience as a Tech lead.
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Proficient in PHP programming, experienced in Symfony applications development and architecture design.
- Very familiar with database technologies such as MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB.
- Ability to interview and participate in the selection and training of engineers.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- You are an open source enthusiast and technology enthusiast
- Self-motivated and a team player.
What’s in for you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- A very comprehensive health insurance plan that is 100% covered by Inkylab.
- Meal vouchers, which are 100% covered by Inkylab
- Regular events with the whole team (team building, training,…)
- 30 days of vacations (including 6 days of annual leave)
- Be part of building an ambitious, growing organization supported by leading partners.
How to apply:
To submit an application, please send your CV to: