Creativ-ceutical is looking for
The employee is expected to support the realisation of pricing, reimbursement and market access (PRMA) projects for clients across multiple therapeutic and geographic markets. Amongst the tasks and responsibilities will be to:
• Data gathering via secondary research and data analysis in support of client projects;
• Aiding design and development of systematic review protocols and carry out the study selection (screening) and data extraction
• Provide background research/data for proposals, projects and/or internal projects;
• Perform quantitative analyses to aid development of recommendations.
Secondary research example: An Analyst may be asked to look up, analyze, and graphically represent data regarding the launch price, sales volume and coverage and reimbursement status for a set of products similar to our client’s product in order to refine key forecasting or valuation model assumptions and inputs.
This position requires a Pharmacist degree or Medical Doctor degree or PhD/MSc/Engineer degree in Biology and an interest in public health, health economics, epidemiology and statistics.
• Analytical and interpretative skills;
• Well-developed communication skills, including presentations and report writing;
• Ability to adapt, work in a team and independently;
• Flexibility and ability to cope with pressure and challenges;
• Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work within timeline;
• Keenness to learn and commitment to a rapid development curve;
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
• Excellent IT literacy e.g. Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
• English skills (both oral and written).
• A second language is desired.
Comment postuler :
If you are looking to develop expertise in scientific consulting, in a young and dynamic environment, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivations at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will only be accepted in English.
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : Creativ-ceutical
Email : email@example.com
Tel / Fax : 70 294 985
Adresse : Rue du Lac Ghar El Melh, Immeuble Elysée 2 ème étage Les Berges du Lac 1053 Tunisia