Bostani is looking for
• Involvement and leadership in all stages of the design process.
• Produce graphic presentations, including 3D renderings
• Contribute to the preparation of plans, lay out, visual merchandizing for our stores
• Contribute to our office and firm culture, initiatives, and talent development
• Support design team during communications events and developing and maintaining strong external and internal relationships
• Decorate our stores during special events
• Bachelors’ Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
• Demonstrable experience of Interior Design, through all stages of design and development.
• Ability to demonstrate and understanding of the retail brands
• An innate interest in the way consumers, brands and environments interact.
• A curiosity and passion for trends and insight to strategically inform design.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal, written and visual.
• Creative and original thinking demonstrated through a strong creative portfolio.
• The ability to lead a team with good collaboration skills.
• Proficiency in the use of all the usual computer programs – AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, InDesign etc.
• Ability to travel for different missions
This job description reflects the core activities of the role although there will be changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time.
Comment postuler :
Please apply by submitting your CV and your portfolio for review (a must) to: email@example.com
Candidates who do not meet the criteria, or provide work samples will not be considered
Ville : ariana
Nom / Entreprise : Bostani
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Adresse : Ariana ville