Tunisia oil tools recrute
– Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
– Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
– Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
– Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
– Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
– Greet and assist visitors.
– Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
– Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
– Associate’s Degree in related field.
– Prior administrative experience and/or training is preferred.
– Excellent computer skills (MS word, MS Excel, MS PP), especially typing.
– Attention to detail.
– Multilingual is preferred (Arabic, French, English)
– Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Comment postuler :
If you are interested, please send your application with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and use the reference ‘Administrative Assistant’
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : TUNISIA OIL TOOLS
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Adresse : Rue Lac Victoria Les berges du lac