think tank – our name reflects our mindset and lays the foundation for our daily work. We are creative, curious, empathetic, open, and courageous. We have been accompanying our customers on their path of change for 20 years and always act prudently and reliably using modern methods and tools. From the idea to the finished product, we develop customized software and apps. We rely on new technologies as well as UI / UX standards for the development of platforms, desktop apps, and mobile apps. We are looking for confirmed test Manager to join our QA department.
- Participate in the definition of the testing strategy and consolidation the use of good practices (that includes release/environment, type of testing, tools, scope of testing, risk, resources…).
- Improve the defect management process, monitor and communicate the test project status. Design and manage the smoke test (manual or automated).
- Evaluate and identify useful tools for test execution (POCs on tools, e.g. performance enhancers). Participate in the definition of the test automation strategy.
- Evaluate and integrate of test automation tools
- Continuously strive to improve product quality, test coverage, and test effectiveness.
- Validate customer’s proposed acceptance tests against agreed-upon requirements.
- Supervise, manage, support, evaluate, and retain skilled testing personnel.- Develop tracking and status reporting, and production of high-quality customer deliverables in coordination with test engineers. Set up, measure, and analyze KPIs and take corrective actions.
- -Forecast and monitor test budgets. Support delivery management by providing assistance to the customer in managing and tracking acceptance tests.
- Master degree / Engineering diploma in computer science or Electronics Engineering or Other Engineering or Technical Discipline.
- More than 2 years’ experience as test Manager
- Test planning & execution with Agile & DevOps methodologies.
- Wide variety of testing efforts, techniques and tools (XRay preferred).
- A strong understanding of test management processes and best practices.
- Expertise in resource planning and estimation.
- Testing experience.
- Agile Methodology (Scrum).
- Team leading skills.
- Communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- ISTQB certification.
We offer: This is an excellent opportunity to start with one of the fastest-growing IT companies in the country. Our people are our greatest asset!
- Professional development & Accelerated career progression,
- An environment that encourages creativity & initiative. And while collaboration is at the heart of the way we work, we also offer flexible working that you can adapt to your needs,
- Motivating remuneration,
- Great company culture.
Location: Alain Savary, Tunis
Availability: immediate/ASAP To apply for this opportunity please send your resume pdf + picture to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org With the following title in the subject line of your email: [PTS-JA- 10566616] Test Manager
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.