Description de l’emploi
PLC SOFTWARE ENGINEER (M)
The company PFM Automation Tunisia SARL in collaboration with the German company Sharp Goal Engineering GmbH are seeking new associates who are motivated to contribute their talents to provide efficient automation solutions for a variety of applications in both Factory and Process Automation fields.
- Job Title: PLC Software Engineer
- Job Type: Contract CDD/ CDI
- Job Reference: PLC SE-2017
- Location: Worldwide
- Starting Work Date: February 2017
- Sector: Factory and Process Automation
- Salary: Negotiable
We are looking for PLC Software Engineer with minimum 5 years’ experience with Siemens PLC.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, development, testing and commissioning of software for SIEMENS SAFETY PLC (S7, TIA) and SIEMENS HMI/ SCADA (WinCC/ WinCC Flexible) around the world.
- Start-up and commissioning functions (Software/Hardware) on site in Germany, North Africa or abroad.
- High degree in Automation Engineering or equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience as PLC programmer, Engineer, Controls Engineer or Application Engineer
- You have worked on several automation projects and control systems.
- You have performed maintenance activities on existing Controls Applications.
- Ability to take direction, identify problems, develop solutions, and conduct analysis independently and in collaboration with others.
- You have identified, analyzed, and repaired Siemens S7 errors. Ladder-logic proficiency (KOP) is necessary.
- You have a proven knowledge and experience with SCADA software, PLCs, and Drive Technologies.
- Excellent understanding at Electrical/Electronic systems. Excellent understanding at Computer Operating Systems and TCP/IP networking.
- Preferable also experience with other control systems such as Beckhoff. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- German language is desired.
In your resume, you must justify a convincing experience in PLC Siemens programming, HMI design and proven expertise in industrial systems commissioning (Hardware and Software).
Please detail your previous project experience, because relevant work experience is highly appreciated.
If you are interested, send us your resume with the job reference mentioned above to:
If you have any questions, feel free to call us on:
Germany: +049 157 869 773 38/+049 152 036 613 37
Tunisia: +216 58 892 939