Description de l’emploi
Areas of research can cover any aspect of Tunisian economic and social environment.
Conduct research, prepare reports, or formulate plans to address economic problems related to all IACE activities.
May collect and process economic and statistical data using sampling techniques and econometric methods.
Tasks typically involve:
- Writing proposals, background papers
- Bibliographic research’s
- Coordinating projects
- devising methods and procedures for obtaining data;
- understanding various sampling techniques that may be used to conduct different types of surveys;
- understanding and interpreting data;
- explaining research methodology and justifying conclusions drawn from research data;
- providing economic advice to a range of stakeholders;
- evaluating past and present economic issues and trends;
- writing various technical and non-technical reports on economic trends and forecasts
You will need to show evidence of the following:
- well-developed research skills including the ability to extract and analyse relevant data to make sound judgements;
- excellent written and spoken communication skills (French and English) to convey complex ideas to people with varying levels of economic expertise;
- the ability to build productive working relationships and work within a team;
- excellent organisational and time management skills;
- the ability to work alone under pressure, often to tight deadlines;
- accuracy and attention to detail;
- the ability to juggle and prioritise different tasks;
- a genuine interest in economics;
- self-reliance and motivation;
- good IT skills.
- PhD or doctorate in economics or statistics or any affiliate field
· Fluent in English and French.
How to apply:
• A cover letter
• A Professional Resume
• All documents needs to be sent by e-mail indicating the reference “Economics” to the following address: Workemail@example.com