Description de l’emploi
Xtech is a software development company which will be working essentially with talented startups essentially from Europe. We give them the opportunity to focus on the business while we do what we do best: amazing software development.
We are looking for quick hands and quicker brains to help us deliver a cutting edge, constantly evolving system. You love responsive user-interfaces and dynamic websites and like to work hard with a team in order to implement as many ideas as possible. You’re not afraid of new database technologies and you enjoy analyzing the framework in order to understand how things work. Overall you are an open, flexible problem solver who enjoys working in a close-knit team. Does this sound like a reflection of you? Then you have come to the right place.
Your responsibilities will be:
· Implement AngularJS components with the help of newest web-standards (HTML5, CSS3, …)
· Extent and improve our webapp in fast iterations, based on user feedback and usage data
· build new and iterate over existing backend services in NodeJS
· ensure scalability and redundancy of our infrastructure
· implement unit tests
· expand an interactive API documentation
· store and retrieve data from sources like Redis, MongoDB, MySQL, Cassandra
· work in a hyperproductive team of developers
· coordinate your efforts with the company employing SCRUM techniques
· quickly become a decision and difference maker
· contribute to and even start open-source projects
You come with:
· At least 2 years of experience with AngularJS, Stylus/SASS, Grunt and GIT versioning
· You know your way around Linux shell.
· You are familiar with different database concepts, e.g. MongoDB and Redis
· You are not afraid of creating front-end interfaces using AngularJS
· You are an active communicator
· You are a superfast learner
· You are familiar with git
· a great team
· a nice office in a Tunis’s booming district
· a fair package
· We guarantee an inspiring environment, creative freedom and the chance to contribute your own ideas in order to co-create our project
· Exposure to startups and scaling success stories.
· Being part of a small yet intern ational team
· Get time to deepen knowledge in latest web technologies.
· Super fun
How to apply:
· send us your CV
· send us examples of your work, e.g. project in a github account or other code-samples
· be willing to do a code-test in round#2 that might take you several hours to complete
· be willing to visit our office for one full test-work-day in round#3
· Please send us an email to: email@example.com
· Please include a link to your previous work (GitHub profile or personal website) and your salary expectation