Description de l’emploi
Xtech is a software development company which will be working essentially with talented startups essentially from Europe. We give them the opportunity to focus on the business while we do what we do best: amazing software development.
We are looking for quick hands and quicker brains to help us deliver a cutting edge, constantly evolving system.
Exigences de l’emploi:
Your responsibilities will be:
· Build new and iterate over existing backend services in NodeJS.
· Ensure scalability and redundancy of our infrastructure.
· implement systemic tests
· expand an interactive API documentation
· store and retrieve data from sources like Redis, MongoDB, MySQL, Cassandra
· Work in a hyper productive team of developers.
· coordinate your efforts with the company employing SCRUM techniques
· quickly become a decision and difference maker
· contribute to and even start open-source projects
You come with:
· You know your way around Linux shell.
· You are familiar with different database concepts, e.g. MongoDB and Redis.
· You are not afraid of creating front-end interfaces using AngularJS.
· You are an active communicator.
· You are a superfast learner.
· You are familiar with git.
· A great team
· A nice office in Tunis’s up and coming district area Lac 2
· A fair package
· We guarantee an inspiring environment, creative freedom and the chance to contribute your own ideas in order to co-create our project
· Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Send us examples of your work, e.g. project in a github account or other code-samples.
· Be willing to do a code-test in round#2 that might take you several hours to complete.
· Be willing to visit our office for one full test-work-day in round#3.