Secteur privé TTT recrute un IT HelpDesk Agent
Description de l'emploi
About the role:
IT Help Desk Agent should be autonomous, meticulous, well-organized and is responsible for creating a good image about quality and availability of IT services. You will be a part of the technical Help Desk team who provide support to all employees including those working from remote locations.
The core of the role is not only to manage the day-to-day IT requests, but also make sure our standards are respected in all our centers. Also the role involves handling end-user in-coming questions via ticketing system, phone calls and e-mails.
- Account management such as user profiles updates, user onboarding account creation, user rights/roles modification, user suspension by following security requirements.
- Tickets management and other projects management according to HelpDesk scope and procedures.
- Logging IT related service problems and incidents.
- Provide effective customer service by maintaining regular communication with customers regarding their ticket status.
- Escalate complex issues to higher level of expertise within IT teams to ensure rapid resolution of tickets.
- Strive for high levels of customer service and customer satisfaction. Follow agreed SLAs.
- Acquire good knowledge of approval procedure and apply it strictly before doing any action.
- Typically provide effective telephone technical support for customers.
- Report to Help Desk manager periodically on the performance/improvement.
- Participate in security related trainings.
- Conduct security related activities assigned to this position.
- Follow security related requirements when fulfilling the responsibilities of this position.
- Report security incidents to the supervisor when detected.
Exigences de l’emploi:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum 1 year experience providing support to customers
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
- Strong self-organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical employees.
- Constantly work towards technical skills enhancement and always work as a team player.