Secteur privé TTT recrute un HD Global Technical Engineer
Description de l'emploi
About the role:
IT HelpDesk Technical Engineer is responsible for providing support to all employees including those working from remote locations. IT HelpDesk Technical Engineer should be autonomous, meticulous, well-organized and be very capable of communicating effectively with all end-users. The core of the role is to provide the day-to-day support for all Operation centers, consulates and back office. Also, IT HelpDesk Technical Engineer is responsible for handling in-coming questions from sites’ end-users via ticketing system, email and phone.
- Basic knowledge of System administration, IT Infrastructure and Software development (including Data, Help Desk Management, Web, Network, Computers, CCTV, Printers, Scanners , Operations, Storage, Networks, Operating Systems, Compliance, Security, etc.) to troubleshoot the issues.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to IT Help Desk and escalate to the correct IT team if necessary.
- Receive technical support tickets/calls, troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Windows related issues.
- Test new technologies for possible implementations.
- Responsibilities may change as the business grows and so therefore any candidate will need to be able to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Identifying, documenting and troubleshooting user issues. Serving as the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware and software problems and escalate to the correct party if needed.
- Resolving customer submitted requests through tickets/emails/phone calls, collaborating and working with other IT teams to resolve issues when needed.
- Knowledge with Windows is required.
- Knowledge with MS Active Directory, Cisco routers & switches is a plus
- Strive for high levels of customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Write test plan, test case, test report, user manual.
- Report to Help Desk manager periodically on the performance.
Exigences de l’emploi:
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
- Strong self-organization skills.
- Effective communication skills. Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical employees.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
Kindly send us back your candidacies ( CV in ENGLISH and a Cover letter) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org