Description de l’emploi
Tetra Pak Tunisie recrute
Project Engineer Processing
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 80 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™, » reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com
You would be actively responsible for solution design, implementation, testing and support for commissioning of designed solutions. You would be supporting the Market companies with developing processing strategies and process execution from requirement to deliver to customer. You would provide necessary technical support and service to our customers. You would also be the main interface since pre-project costing and sales activities until implementation of the solution on site.
• Solution development and commissioning support of plant systems (hardware and software) as part of an overall production solution combined by process and automation
• Coordination with Cluster Projects (if necessary) and Projects team
• Technical support and troubleshooting activities – remote and or at site
• Implementation of necessary changes (improvement and variation orders)
• Carry out transfers to the system for purchasing activities
• Participate in plant commissioning
• Participate and coordinate with Automation engineers to prepare and perform FAT tests
• Participate in writing and reviewing function diagrams and function specifications
• Perform Hardware configuration, system setup and tests of configurations.
• Participate and contribute in customer meetings
• Create quote documents and related documentation for projects.
• Issue Project Cost calculations and project schedule in coordination with SM and PM.
• University Degree within Engineering (Mechanical, Energy, Electrical and automation);
• Minimum of 5 years experience in engineering projects mainly in the dairy, beverage and food industry
• Basic knowledge in hydraulic, electricity and automation
• Fluent French, English and Arabic skills, both written and spoken;
• Good knowledge of Autocad and MS Office applications;
• Good communication skills and ability for teamwork;
• Availability to travel
Email : email@example.com
Ville : Lac 2
Nom / Entreprise : Tetra Pak Tunisie