Secteur privé TC-TN recrute un HR Generalist
Description de l'emploi
Reporting to: Middle East & Africa HR Supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree or above in related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ HR experience, familiar with all-around HR practices and with strong HR sense.
Skills and abilities:
- Outstanding communication, coaching and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Process and detail oriented, including strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Sound knowledge of local labor laws and government requirements
- Quick learner & ability to perform multi-tasks
- Proficient in English, French is a plus
Exigences de l’emploi:
- Administrates company policies, HR manual and policy.
- Assists in the whole recruitment process and participants in the interviewing process.
- Arrange and coordinate New Hire Orientation training. Update the training materials periodically and conduct some New Hire trainings.
- Compiles and maintains up to date personnel records-both manually or through computerized HR system, and personal documents.
- Conducts payroll process prepares all the payroll reports.
- Maintain training records and coordinate training program implementation according to yearly training plan.
- Administrates employee supplementary benefits and social insurance.
- Coordinate employee survey and facilitate and track the implementation of action plans based on the results.
- Responsible for accuracy and timely update of employees data in HRMs system.
- Conduct employee communication programs.
- Deal with confidential information
- Fulfill other tasks assigned by manager
- Participate security related trainings
- Conduct security related activities assigned to this position
- Follow security related requirements when fulfilling the responsibilities of this position
- Report security incidents to the supervisor when detected
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference "HR Generalist"