Description de l’emploi
· Maintain database performance, implement new releases and complete maintenance requirements.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Maintain system backup and recovery strategies for all databases.
· Provide technical support (hardware and software) and professional consultancy services to customer base and development teams.
· Investigate new technologies and provide technical resource for new technology implementations and on-going support.
· Handle Backup strategy for all databases.
· Handle the database replication process.
· Monitoring the SQL Server and all databases.
· Profiling the database performance using new tools (Extended event…).
· Profiling the SQL server performance (Disk, Memory and Network).
Exigences de l’emploi:
· Diploma or degree in computer science or other relevant degree.
· At least 3 years working experience in a similar position.
· Excellent mastery of SQL Server 2014 querying and new functionality. (SQL Server 2012 will be considered too).
· Excellent mastery of index creation strategy and query optimization.
· Ability to work effectively within a team environment, and in an international start-up team environment.
· Fluency in English and French required.
Interested ? Please send your CV (in english) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention in the subject line, the Reference: DBA