Secteur privé SUNGARD (FIS) recrute Confirmed JAVA Developer
Description de l'emploi
SUNGARD (FIS) recrute
Hiring Confirmed JAVA Developer
Confirmed Software Engineer working as part of a global team to:
• Design and implement new features;
• Propose solution architecture for complex financial software.
• Integrate them in the application and by respecting overall development guidelines and methodologies.
• Analyse & solve reported issues.
• Develop and document effective and reliable source code which meets functional and technical requirements and adheres to software engineering/object oriented best practices or is consistent with existing solutions.
• Work with Business Analyst and users to translate business requirements into technical designs.
• Ensure proper product quality by providing adequate unit tests, documentation & training material on own developed features.
*Engineer Computer science degree.
• 4+ years of experience in/JAVA focus on full lifecycle application development.
• Strong knowledge of Java.
• Professional experience in software design. development, testing and documentation.
• Strong problem solving ability, analytical skills and reverse-engineering capability.
• Good financial/business knowledge is desired but not required.
• Experience working with financial systems is a plus.
• Excellent written/verbal English communication skills.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : SUNGARD (FIS)
Tel / Fax : 70106600
Adresse : Technopole el ghazela