Secteur privé Smartech Tunisie recrute un Business Analyst (Analyste fonctionnel)
Description de l'emploi
City: Tunis, Montplaisir
Contract Type: CDI (Permanent position)
Number of positions: 1
Experience: 3+ years
Company: SMARTECH is an IBM Business Partner that provides Maximo Asset Management and SmartCloud Control Desk services.
Our team is composed of a highly specialized group of experts that deliver consulting and IT solutions for Maximo software. Leveraging extensive experience in the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), and SmartCloud Control Desk spaces, our team of specialists implement, enhances and supports IBM Maximo Solution.
We are looking for a Business Analyst (Analyste fonctionnel) to join our experts panel and participate in delivering consulting services to our local and international clients.
Successful candidate must have a bachelor degree in Engineering (EPT, ENIT, ENSI,…) or Management School with IT knowledge.
Exigences de l’emploi:
Key responsibilities include:
– Analyzing, developing, packaging and testing enhancements to core Maximo functionality.
– Building training documentation and providing training to Maximo End Users.
– Gather and document Business Requirements.
– Assist client during software implementation phases.
– Support other team members with system related issues.
– Manage Projects and client deliverables.
Required skills and competencies
– IBM Maximo SCCD Knowledge is preferred.
– 3+ years’ experience with Enterprise Management Systems (ERP, CMMS, EAM CRM,…) such as SAP, JDE, Oracle, Navision, Sage.
– Knowledge of enterprise processes for maintenance, procurement, accounting and inventory management.
– Proficient with languages (French and English)
– Client relationship Managment Skills
– Good level in one of the following object oriented programming languages Java/C++/C#;
– Knowledge of SQL programming language is a plus
– Ability and interest to learn new applications and technologies.
– Good analytical and problem solving skills
– Ability to work both independently and as part of a team on multiple projects in a fast paced development environment.
The candidates will follow an intensive training program to gain required knowledge on the Maximo suit solution.