Description de l’emploi
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
– Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required.
– Makes lunch arrangements for in and outside of the firm.
– Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
– Processes and forwards incoming faxes, packages and supplies.
– Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, direct phone numbers and other information.
– Routine and occasional General Affair Assistant
Exigences de l’emploi:
Qualifications and Experience:
– Bachelor Degree preferred
– Organized, available multi-task handling
– Diligent, Positive Attitude
– Keen communication
– Fast learner
– MS Office manageable
– Fluent in both French and English
– Employment Type: Full Time or Half time
– Salary Range: Negotiable
Please send your CV with photo to: email@example.com
Please note that CV without photo or not related to the position will be rejected