Description de l’emploi
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Keep strong and continuous communication with the business partners to implement the strategy plan and provide significant information about the Product & Other markets feedback.
• Enhance brand position and market share of Samsung products by supporting our Business Partners in coordination with HQ.
• Setup product roadmap and keep updating the strategy plan for Sales & marketing activities
• Cultivating products unique selling proposition
• Manage the logistics process from order to delivery.
• Make the analysis of product positioning by price & specs
• Prepare for the LMP (Launching Master Plan) for new models
Exigences de l’emploi:
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor/Master degree with minimum 2 years experience in Product sales & Marketing
• Strong interests in Mobile Industry and products
• Strong technology trend orientation
• Good knowledge of supply chain management
• Analytical, assiduous, flexible and active personality
• Demonstrates a high level of productivity and quality with multitasks efficiency & priority setting
• Strong drive for results, combined with a creative approach for problem solving and market management
• Self-starter being able to work under minimum supervision
• Initiative and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Good PC skills especially for Excel and PowerPoint
• Extensive understanding of mobile phones and industry
• Strong understanding of market dynamics and technology
• Fluent language skill for both French and English.
• Basic marketing knowledge & skills and Sales Experience
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Note that CV without photo or not related to the position will be rejected