Description de l’emploi
PHD Law & Consulting is looking for
Advocate / Lawyer
We are looking for a legal counsel /lawyer to join our international legal department.
The core team is based in Istanbul, however the position we are offering will require travel and be based both within Tunisia and Istanbul.
position will require to follow up the procedures of our Client Companies’ all legal procedures within Tunisia and abroad, including other jurisdictions.
– Graduated from a reputable university in Law with bar admission
– 3-5 years of experience, preferably worked for International companies and/or local companies
– Strong acquaintance with applied law system and procedures in Tunisia
– Strong proficiency in spoken and written English, French and Arabic
– Minimum 1 year of Experience in working within a Tunisian local law Office
– Contract drafting skills
– Ability to pro-actively resolve problems, service orientation and can-do-attitude
– High organizational skills and flexibility,
– Computer literate (MS Office),
– Well organized, strong follow-up, timeliness and analytical skills,
– Willing to frequently travel and No restriction to travel.
– Will work for multinational clients
The tasks and responsibilities of a Legal Counsel/Lawyers comprise, in particular:
– Structuring, drafting, negotiating and executing all types of commercial contracts related with our Client Company.
– Providing legal advice on different types of commercial, labor law issues.
– Conducting legal research.
– Rendering advice to management and operative functions (e.g., Sales, Project Management and Service) on all legal aspects of the company’s operative business in Tunisia and, as the case may be, further countries belonging to the region,
– Delivery of legal advice, guidance and support to the company in the preparation of tenders,
– Drafting, negotiation, support in execution and administration of various commercial agreements or maintenance and service agreements, along with tax, commercial and propery related issues
– Preparing and drafting Company’s Shareholder and Board of Directors resolutions, along with drafting General and Extraordinary Meeting Minutes,
– Proceeding and following up all notarial and required governmental processes and take necessary actions related.
Please send your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact with you after the evaluation.
Ville : Istanbul / Turkey
Nom / Entreprise : PHD Law & Consulting
Email : email@example.com
Adresse : Istanbul / Turkey