Secteur privé OUR YOUTH OUR HOPE recrute un Business English Trainer
Description de l'emploi
Purpose of the position
Certified Professional Business English Trainer responsible for developing, conducting and executing training programs for young students aged from 16 to 30 years old.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Teaching English for meetings, presentations and negotiations, as well as helping youth develop their reading and listening skills, and improving their written English in a work context – including handling reports and drafting emails.
- Formulates teaching curriculum and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference workshops.
- Tests participants to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training.
- Reports on progress of students under guidance during training periods. Maintain trainee records.
- The total teaching hours is 120 hours.
Exigences de l’emploi:
Skills and qualification
- Minimum CELTA or recognized equivalent teaching certificate.
- Expert English speaker with native or near native ability. Knowledge of the industries where English skills are in demand. Previous teaching experience focused on Business English for adults. Experience teaching large groups, with differentiated skill levels.
- 2 years’ experience teaching English as a second or other language to professional adult learners
- Preference will be given DELTA/MA TESOL qualified trainers
- Well-developed language awareness and familiarity with spoken grammar and task-based and lexical approaches
- CPLP (Certified Professional in Learning and Performance) certification preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in training.
- Professional, well-developed written and oral communication skills necessary for developing and delivering training to new and current employees.
- Intermediate to advanced public speaking, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge of adult training methods, theories, concepts and techniques.