Description de l’emploi
Médecins Sans Frontières recrute
Registered National Pharmacist
As an international medical humanitarian organization Médecins sans Frontières (MSF) strives to provide free medical assistance to vulnerable populations affected by natural disasters, armed conflicts, disease outbreaks and suffering from a lack of access to health care. MSF offers neutral and impartial assistance regardless of race, religion, gender, or political affiliation. MSF is an independent and non-profit organization founded in 1971. Today, it is a worldwide movement working in 70 countries around the world. www.msf.org
Main objective of the position:
Define, deploy, coordinate and supervise all the activities related to medical supplies and equipment in within the mission, with strict abidance to MSF regulation and values, instructions by supervisors, the Tunisian regulation and international regulations; in order to insure the quality and the good management of the processes, procedures and protocols of medical supply; the good management of medical stores in close collaboration with the medical coordinator of the mission as well as the good and rational use of the medicines and medical equipment.
Tasks and responsibilities – Under the medical coordinator:
• Process emergency medical orders submitted by the mission (these might include but not limited to: controlled and non-controlled substances, vaccines, reusable medical supplies, single use medical devices and supplies, medical equipment…etc)
• Act as intermediary between MSF and the Tunisian pharmaceutical authorities by defending MSF’s interests.
• Assist MSF in processing the necessary documents for import, export, transit of medical supplies (this might include but not limited to: DPM import permits, Export permits…etc)
• Act as focal point for discussions and negotiations with the different pharmaceutical business stakeholders (manufacturers, wholesaler, pharmacists…etc).
• Manage the MSF medical supplies stored in Tunisia.
• Process any further instruction communicated by the direct supervisor.
• Diploma in Pharmacy with registration at the National Pharmacists Council of Tunisia
• Minimum 1 year experience in pharmaceutical management (preferably in supply chain)
• Essential Arabic/French and English written and spoken
• Essential computer literacy (Word, Excel, Internet)
• Very organized
• Flexibility, commitment
Qualified candidates are kindly requested to send an application letter (explaining relevant experience and motivation), CV,msff-Libyaemail@example.com
. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. For any further info please call 25 91 64 73
Closing date: 18th of November, 2015, 18:00 hrs.
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : Médecins Sans Frontières
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Adresse : Les berges du Lac