The I&C engineer will be part the projects department in Integration Objects. He/she will play a major role in projects related to instrumentation with an involvement in other packages like control and automation. He/she may be involved with sales team during bidding for technical and budgetary proposals. He/she will bring his expertise in the instrumentation and control field to enrich Integration Objects’ projects team skills.
- Support the engineering team in the design, procurement, configuration, installation, testing and commissioning activities mainly for instrumentation packages,
- Apprehend the specification documents related to instrumentation in order to understand the requirements and develop the solution,
- Assist sales team during bidding phase in the technical and budgetary offers,
- Perform site visits to customer for various purposes (site assessment, installation, commissioning …).
- 2-3 years of exposure to the instrumentation and control activities, preferably in design and engineering environment,
- Deep knowledge in instrumentation: sensors, control valves, analyzers …,
- Good understanding of control systems (DCS, ESD, FGS, PLC, RTU, SCADA …),
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook,),
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary project team environment,
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with all levels of personnel, clients and suppliers,
- Strong learning ability and adaptability,
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English,
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task,
- Proven ability to work to demanding project schedules,
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver quality results on time.
Interested applicants may send their applications