Description de l’emploi
Tunisia – Program Associate
“ICTJ’s Tunisia program works to provide information, advice and technical expertise to local actors including CSOs, Policy makers and the Truth & Dignity Commission on transitional justice options and strengthen their capacity to respond to the many challenges of the current context, in areas such as criminal justice, truth-seeking, gender justice and reparations.”
ICTJ is seeking applications from competent professionals to fill the following full-time position for its Tunisia Office. The position will be based in Tunis. Contract details will be discussed with short-listed candidates only. The position will report to the Head of Office, ICTJ-Tunisia.
• Contribute to strategy development and project design in support of ICTJ’s work on transitional justice in Tunisia, with a specific focus on historical memory and art.
• Coordinate and otherwise support monitoring, research and analysis of developments related to historical memory and art within the transitional justice process in Tunisia.
• Support the design and implementation of program activities on historical memory and art as directed by the Head of Office, which may include travel to the regions.
• Coordinate and consult with ICTJ thematic experts at Headquarters in the design of project activities.
• Develop and sustain partnerships with local civil society and authorities in strengthening local initiatives in the area of historical memory and art.
• Coordinate with civil society, victims and other stakeholders throughout the country for the purposes of information-sharing, designing and implementing activities, and monitoring and reporting.
• Contribute to drafting ICTJ publications including policy briefs, research reports and media statements.
• Support timely completion of internal progress reports and donor reports as required.
• In coordination with the Head of Office, supervise and manage the work of external consultants in specific projects as requested.
The Program Associate will possess the following qualifications:
• A Master’s degree in sociology, modern history or another relevant field, or equivalent experience. Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience related to the above topics in an international organization.
• Knowledge of key developments relating to transitional justice in Tunisia.
• A minimum of 2 years demonstrable experience of working in the field of historical memory and art and/or human rights and/or transitional justice.
• Proven ability to develop and implement research, advocacy, capacity building or similar projects.
• Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
• Fluent oral and written Arabic, English and French.
• Solid organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced working environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• High level of professionalism and attention to detail.
• Flexible and committed to teamwork
Please submit a cover letter, resume, contact information for three references and expected salary to email@example.com
Please do not send certificates at this stage. No telephone inquiries will be entertained. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : ICTJ
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel / Fax : 71862456
Adresse : lac2