Description de l’emploi
IACE seeks to strenghten its team by integrating 2 candidates in order to expand its activities to Libya.
The purpose of the recruitment is to establish a mapping of the economic environment in Libya, make a benchmarking of the entire ecosystem in the country in order to ensure a successful implementation of the new IACE office.
You will oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of the Libyan implementation project which has specified deliverables.
· Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
· Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
· Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
· Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
· Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
· Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
Once the State guaranteed safe in Libya, the candidate could be led to go to manage the office.
Required profile :
-Ideally Project Manager
• Man or woman of Tunisian or Libyan nationality
• Fluent in English.
• Bachelor degree with 3 years of experience or Master degree with 2 years of experience
• Having an excellent economic culture and a sensitivity to the business environment
• Being comfortable with software tools.
• Establish and maintain good relations.
· Organisational skills
· Analytical skills
· Well developed interpersonal skills
· Numeracy skills
· Commercial awareness
· Communication skills
· Teamworking skills
· Ability to motivate people
· Management and leadership skills
How to apply:
• A cover letter
• A Professional Resume
• All documents needs to be sent by e-mail indicating the reference « Project » to the following address: Workfirstname.lastname@example.org