Secteur privé Huawei Technologies Tunis recrute un Site Supervisor
Description de l'emploi
Job Description, Duties & Responsibilities :
A site supervisor maintains an in-depth knowledge of all company and legal safety regulation and communicates them to all subcontractors. Additionally, the supervisor enforces compliance, administering disciplinary actions as required.
A site supervisor meets with his client on a regular basis to provide an up-to-the-minute briefing on the status of the construction project. It is at this time that any changes, delays or other issues are addressed
A site supervisor will be responsible for subcontractor on-site training.
On an assigned schedule, visit and assess each site and report the results of the site visit to the applicable Regional Project Manager
Ensuring supervision of the activities of the site including receiving materials, checking quality of materials and checking quality of work.
Site Supervisor is fully responsible for the site since assigned to him until final acceptance from customer side.
Site supervisor should be able to oversee and indentify the possible risks that may affect H&S, work flow, quality, performance etc, report all risks identified on time in the proper means of communication according to urgency.
Ensure all Health and safety standards are adhering to on site.
Troubleshooting and advice on site to contractors.
Ensure site material is complete with contractor/site logistics management.
Perform other duties or tasks as directed by Management
Exigences de l’emploi:
Job Specification (Education, Experience, Skills & Others:
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunications, Electronic Engineering or Computer Science or Technician degree in Telecommunications .
- Good knowledge of Wireless 2G BTS/3G Node principle and installation statndard (Huawei product prefered, DBS3900 series)
- Good knowledge of Transmission (WDM), Datacom equipments
- Good Experience in MW network equipment, especially Huawei MW products (RTN 900 series).
- Good knowledge in 2G/3G/4G sites integration & troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Able to work in high pressure and dynamic environment
- Willing to travel on short notice
ONLY ENGLISH CV WITH A PROFILE PICTURE WILL BE CONSIDERED
ONLY ENGLISH CV WITH A PROFILE PICTURE WILL BE CONSIDERED Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org