Secteur privé Honeywell recrute HRS Operation Specialist
Description de l'emploi
HRS Operation Specialist
As an HRS Operations Specialist you will be working in the HR Services Team.
Your customer will be both internal & external (HR generalist, business leaders, managers, employees, external providers) and your responsibility will be to deliver HRS Ops service in a timely manner and with high quality.
This positin is focused on the region North-Africa and will be based in Tunisia (Nabeul). You will closely co-operate with the local and regional HRS team member(s) and all other related department and also work for different Service Hubs like Prague and India.
You will be responsible to fulfil a wide range of HRS operations related tasks from administration projects according to the Service Catalogue & Service Level Agreements.
To be successful you will need to be very well organized, effective, have ideas for continuous improvement with sound project/process management skills, able to work within a virtual team and across functional organizations, always keeping the HR strategy in mind.
– On-boarding administration (including but not limited to contract preparation, track progress, induction and all necessary arrangements) and contract modifications
– Exit and leave administration (voluntary, involuntary and retirement)
– Employee letters
– Medical and benefits administration
– HRS providers invoice check and necessary administration
– Reports related to HRS Operations
– Support HRS Operations related audits
– Managing HRS services requests in Siebel according to SLA and act as a Siebiel Super User for the region
– Answering to employees queries and directs them to the right channel if needed
– Manage local or regional projects
– Responsible to prepare, maintain and improve processes including process maps, SOP, SLC
– Records management: file and retrieve data
– Manage process integration if required
– Initiate improvement ideas and actions it, advice on continuous improvement opportunities outside of own role
– Working closely with other department like Finance…
– Comply with all required policies & local labour law