Description de l’emploi
Country Facilities Manager
Rabat, MA – Tunis, TN
Country Facilities Manager Franco and Western Africa
The Country Facilities Manager will deliver an end to end service across current and proposed facilities in and throughout Franco and Western Africa. Utilising a global framework of policies and procedures, you will provide day to day support to ensure our workplaces are safe, secure and productive for employees and visitors alike.
The primary requirements consist of: Global standardisation of Facility Management, Operational Excellence, Space Planning & Optimisation Performances/Changes, Stakeholder Alliance, Safety, Contract Management, Financial Planning and Evaluation, Project Management and the Normal Day to Day running of a facility.
Based out of our TBA
Key Areas of Responsibility
1. Manage assigned buildings to ensure facilities are operational and fully maintained. Liaise with building managers/landlords to address maintenance issues under their scope.
2. Supervise service delivery teams to meet business requirements and objectives. Ensuring service is measured and fully scoped and compliant to service level agreement.
3. Work in collaboration with HSE with respect to:
– Responsible for deploying HSE policies on the ground under HSE guidance
– Develop, distribute and post Emergency Action Plans
– Coordinate site HSE audits at the direction of HSE and ensure timely corrective action closure
4. Work in collaboration with the GRE team with respect to:
– Strengthen overall linkage with functional partners to facilitate proactive portfolio management
– Provision of key site utilisation & workplace data and up to date floorplans
– Execution of projects < $1M value
– Support new facility site setups in conjunction with the business unit & GRE
– Provide property management support to any subtenants if required
5. Manage refurbishments, moves and changes when required.
6. Work in collaboration with Procurement team with respect to:
– Contract scope, review, negotiation and vendor selection to ensure quality facility services are delivered at a competitive cost in line with Honeywell Purchasing standards.
– Management of facility vendors to ensure contract requirements delivered to standard.
– Ensuring all contractors meet HSE requirements of the Contractor Management Procedure.
– Maintaining Vendor Contact List to ensure expeditious reporting of facility/office service problem and compliance with contractual obligations.
7. Administer facility security systems and maintenance of access/egress records.
8. Prepare, manage and report on annual operating budget for locations
9. Develop, maintain, and implement facility operational plans to ensure compliance with safety, security and asset management principles.
10. Maintain Emergency Contact List to ensure appropriate communication linkages are available.
11. Maintain all mandatory registers and ensure compliance with all local obligations relating to Facilities and, in close coordination with HSE and the Management team.
12. Management of afterhours and emergency service requirements for key sites
13. Prepare presentations in relation to Facilities services for the Works Council & Safety Committee
Key Success Factors (Key Metrics / KPIs / Deliverables)
• Get Results
• Operational Excellence
• All-round Stakeholder Engagement
• Contracts and Service Engagement
• Sound Budget Management and Delivery within Financial Targets
• Proactive Project Management of Tasks
• Facility Budget Accountability
• Capital Investment Accountability
• Responsibility for review and authorisation of facilities PO’s & invoices
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Indirect Spend Opportunities
Most Frequent Contacts Nature or Purpose
Internal & External
• Internal service delivery team.
• Internal – Honeywell employees
• External – Honeywell suppliers and Facility owners/landlords •
• Providing a safe, secure, comfortable environment
• Cost effective, safe and timely delivery of services/goods.
• Maintaining quality of the facility. GRE Support, leadership alliance.
• Ensure that Landlord lease obligations are met, liaison for approvals in alterations, assessment of service charges and annual true-ups
Qualifications/ Experience/ Knowledge
Education / Qualifications
Facilities Accreditation (desired)
Membership of Professional Institution (Preferable)
Health & Safety Accreditation (desired)
Project Management (Required)
Demonstrated experience of not less than 5 years in total facilities management for multiply mid to large sized properties (25K Sqft – 125K Sqft)
Professional Skills / Knowledge
• Strong customer service ethic.
• Ability to prioritise tasks.
• Effective PC skills in a windows operating environment.
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills in English
• Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated track record of effective supervision/work direction skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to deal effectively with change in a positive manner.
• Strong project management, organizational skills and proven Supplier management skills
• Time management skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Able to prioritize and manage multiple project/programs with limited and shared resources
• Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey project status and program needs across different levels of the organization and different operating environments
• Strong problem solving skills, ownership of solutions, and a constant curiosity to improve results
• English, (Required) & Either Arabic or French (Required)
Nom / Entreprise : Honeywell