Description de l’emploi
Hewlett Packard Enterprise recrute
Software Technology Consulting
HPE Software Services Organization provides technical consulting and implementation expertise to HPE customers all over Europe.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and confident individuals to join our team and work with HPE clients to implement ITIL compliant solutions based on HPE Software products. The consultant is expected to be able to understand the client’s requirements, work with a team of other HPE consultants to implement a solution tailored to the customer’s needs.
You must be a fast learning person with desire to work on multinational projects, with good background in IT infrastructure on UNIX and/or Windows technologies.
Some of your missions will be :
· Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design. Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions. Understands a broad spectrum of HPE technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
· Often leads small to medium technical projects. Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives. Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
· Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment. Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
· Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
· Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
· Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value. Demonstrates execution of the HPE strategy.
· Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learning’s are documented and shared.
Who you are :
From Graduates to 8-years experienced engineer
Masters or Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in Software Engineering or other IT related discipline
Excellent French and English language communication skills, both written and verbal
Customer focused attitude and ability to work as part of a global team
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Experience in system administration of Unix or Windows systems
Competence in scripting, e.g. in Perl, Unix Shell-Scripting or VBscript on Windows
Other desirable skills or experience:
Software design and development experience in Java or C++
Competence in Relational Databases, e.g. SQL-Language, MS-SQL or Oracle Administration
Good understanding of: web-servers, application servers, networking, firewalls, load balancing
Understanding of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Standard
Experience with any HP product like HP ServiceManager or Operations manager or with similar products in the market like Remedy/ARS or IBM Tivoli would be a plus
We are setting up a training program for our new team members. It will include basic training on processes, specific products and technology, followed by training-on-the-job where you will work on specific customer projects as part of a team with an assigned mentor to apply and extend your knowledge.
Join us today !
Go on https://hpe.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl , and search for the Job N°1519230
Ville : Ariana
Nom / Entreprise : Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Adresse : Technopole el Ghazela