Description de l’emploi
Tasks and Responsibilities
Under the guidance of the financial coordinator, the accountant officer will ensure correct accounting at hbs North Africa – Tunis office, in accordance with hbs financial rules and regulation:
· Bookkeeping and maintaining detailed records for all financial transactions in an organized and professional manner, including electronic and hard copy files.
· Review financial reports by partner organizations and supporting documents of all hbs activities respecting administrating rules and procedures.
· Prepare Bank and Cash-on-hand monthly reconciliation.
· Prepare year –end closing and internal quarterly financial reports by specified deadlines.
· Prepare the annual audit and respond to queries by the auditor.
· Prepare accountancy, tax and social declarations for competent authorities.
· Perform administrative tasks as requested by the finance coordinator.
Exigences de l’emploi:
· BA or equivalent degree in accounting or financial administration.
· At least three years work experience in independent administrative and accounting positions with advanced bookkeeping responsibilities.
· Experience in performing the year-end closing and developing standard accounting reports (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow).
·Work experience with international projects (including financial reporting).
·Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications (Excel spreadsheets, word processing, and electronic mail along with data-entry experience) as well as experience with professional accounting software (Navision or similar).
·Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work in a team.
·Fluency in Arabic and French. Knowledge of English and/ or German is an asset.
Interested and qualified candidates can submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter (in French or English) by e-mail to: email@example.comApplications must be received no later than September, 30, 2016.
Please mention in the e-mail subject header: “ACCOUNTING OFFICER”
The job offer will be based on local labor laws
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about Heinrich Böll Foundation please visit the website: http://www.boell.de
Or the web site of hbs North Africa – Tunis : http://tn.boell.org/fr