Secteur privé Greyfield Research Services recrute un IT Field Researcher
Description de l'emploi
Greyfield Research Services recrute
IT Field Researcher
Greyfield Research provides high-quality market information to businesses interested in African and Middle-Eastern countries. Greyfield Research reports and databases provide an up-to-date in-depth analysis of the key sectors in the region (consumer goods, retail, construction, real-estate, financial services, telecommunications).
These reports and databases comprise an insider view of the industry, key market information, reliable market data and an analysis of recent and current trends and projections.
We are looking for IT Field Researchers starting immediately in the following locations in Tunisia:
Field Researchers will be responsible for the following duties:
• Collecting data in local markets
• Performing consumer interviews
• Collecting consumer data
• Conveying information in written reports
Working for Greyfield Research is an exciting opportunity as we offer:
• Competitive hourly rates or monthly salaries
• Fully reimbursed travel expenses
• Performance bonuses
• Flexible hours
Previous experience in market research companies is not mandatory, however, we expect candidates to have:
• Proficiency in English
• Basic computer skills
• Proficiency in handling mobile devices to conduct interviews and assessments
• Resourcefulness (ability to deal with new situations, difficulties, and to come up with creative ideas)
• An entrepreneurial and energetic spirit
• Students and part-time employees are welcome
Please send CV and statement of interest to email@example.com.
Please mention your location in Tunisia when applying.
Ville : Multiple Cities
Nom / Entreprise : Greyfield Research Services
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel / Fax : 50441833
Adresse : Multiple Locations