Secteur privé GAMEVAULT STUDIOS recrute un 2D Artist / Animator
Description de l'emploi
We are seeking a talented, hands-on, 2D Artist/Animator.
The ideal candidate has experience creating characters, backgrounds, and scene transitions, bringing creative ideas and concepts to life in addition to working well in an environment with peers who are passionate about making great games.
Job duties revolve around designing and producing images using Adobe Creative Suite and 3ds Max.
• A solid grasp of form, structure, color, and light for both 2D and 3D art assets
• Proficiency animating (2D) in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Flash
• Storyboard and Concept Skills
• Designing advertisements and websites
• Strong sense of form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regards to illustration and environmental design
• Outstanding graphic design skills and strong painting background
• Correspond with producers and other project leads on various project issues and deadlines
• Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
• Knowledge of 3ds Max
Exigences de l’emploi:
Graduated from ISAMM , Beaux arts , Art et Metiers, ESSTED or even Self taught talented digital artist.
Only candidates who can show a portofolio of 2D art ( ideally online) will be considered for this opening.
We offer comfortable offices with lots of work space , a competitive salary + bonus on performance.
All applications to email@example.com