Description de l’emploi
Faurecia Informatique Tunisie recrute
« Technical perfection and automotive passion » is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents.
If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
« Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth. »
Competency Center MII (Manufacturing Intelligence Integration) within our IT Division (Group Information System) is looking for a SAP/MII Developer, to be based in its IT Centre in Tunis.
The SAP/MII Developer ensures L3 support to Faurecia Community and participates in enhancement of our application MII-LES (MII Logistic Executive System).
Main missions and results
Change Management of the Application
• Participate/Manage Faurecia MII-LES application enhancements in relation with Functional team and Business
• Design/Deliver detailed technical specifications in respect with the Faurecia Core Model and Development Guidelines
• Design/Develop/Integrate Web Pages from scratch or retrofit of existing one, with high maintainability level
• Design/Develop functionalities requested by business
• Organize, Analyze and Deliver stable solutions/tools with optimized performances
Ensure Continuous Improvement in his/her development domain
• Contribute SAP/MII application development in respect with Time, Budget and Quality, accordingly to the requests and following the priorities.
• Actively contribute to improve quality and efficiency of SAP/MII support chain within Faurecia
Perform 3rd level support to 2nd level support actors, Business Analyst, Key Users
• Manage and Resolve incident coming from the Business (L2, EDL, BA, KU) during usage of MII-LES shop floor application
• Document solution and results about incidents/requests in the ticket management system, in a transparent way
• Provide either remote (phone, remote-control) or in-situ support
• Ensure good communication and team-working with the project and business members
• Report on the progresses of his/her activities, workload estimate and due dates. Escalade issues within his/her hierarchy
• Engineer Diploma
• 4~5 years of experience with new technology and strong experience in Web development
o HTML5/CSS3 aligned on W3C standard
o Responsive Design (Bootstrap)
• Strong Experience in SQL Server, PL/SQL development and optimization tools
• Experience in CSS pre-processor (LESS/Sass), Java, Sonar, … will be a plus
• Experience in SAP MII, Netweaver, SAP integration technologies (SAPUI5 framework) will be a plus
• Fluent English (Write, Speak) is mandatory – (Enhancement training in Faurecia could be proposed)
• Ability to work in a team – Good team spirit
• Strongly focused on delivery and quality
• Good communication and expression skills in an international environment
If you have skills making you a candidate of choice, please send your resume by email :
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : Faurecia Informatique Tunisie
Email : email@example.com
Tel / Fax : 71822441
Adresse : Centre Urbain Nord , Imm. Cercles des Bureaux , 7ème étage Bureau N°B7- 1082 TUNIS