Description de l’emploi
Graduate Consultant: Dubai
FactSet’s Consultants are the essential connection between our clients and our software business. Their expertise ensures that FactSet’s client service is unrivalled in the industry and means we have a client retention rate over 90%.
Our Consultants deliver excellent customer service, are naturally good relationship builders and have a keen eye for detail. They are inquisitive, data literate and effective problem solvers.
Combining knowledge of the industry and technical expertise, Consultants work closely with our investment management and investment banking clients to ensure that they are seamlessly integrating our software into their investment process.
They do this by:
• Managing a group of accounts assigned to them, ensuring that the relationship is healthy and that clients are getting the most out of the FactSet software.
• Customising client workflows, depending on the information they need to see, ensuring efficient and accurate decision making can happen.
• Effectively demonstrating and training the product to clients in both small and large groups.
• Answering day to day client queries and providing creative and complex solutions through our helpdesk
• Increase client health through effective account management.
• Ensuring that product feedback is cascaded effectively to both Sales teams and Product Developers.
• Working on long term projects with clients to enable them to get the most out of the FactSet product suite.
Starting at FactSet as a Consultant allows you to get a broad understanding of our business and Consultants will have the platform to progress into Consulting Management, Product Specialist, Sales or Product Development roles as they develop their careers with FactSet.
You begin your career in our London office, with 5 weeks of intensive training, giving you an insight into our products, our clients and the financial markets.
At the end of this initial period Consultants are assigned a portfolio of clients, with whom they form a close professional relationship in order to help them find solutions to meet their unique needs.
The chance to develop continues throughout an individual’s FactSet career, with various opportunities to attend both business and personal skills training, work on specialist assignments and gain professional qualifications such as the CFA. Career opportunities are numerous, and depend on each individual’s skills and interests.
– Consultants must have a genuine interest in the Finance sector as well as a keen interest in working with technology and software. In addition we require:
– Strong numerical, analytical & problem solving skills
– Exceptional communication skills
– Experience in a client/customer facing role, or a desire to excel in this area
– A strong knowledge of PC applications, in particular Microsoft Excel
– Fluent English, with Arabic or Afrikaans a bonus
– A commercial attitude
– Willingness to travel multiple times per month and work flexible days to deliver support for clients with other weekends than the Dubai one.
– As well as Business and Economics students, we are particularly keen to hear from people studying courses which are both numerate and analytical such as Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering and Business Computing.
Particularly advantageous although not essential:
– Previous experience working in the finance industry
– Academic or commercial experience working with large datasets
– Previous experience with numerical programming languages or statistical Software packages
– Previous experience in a client facing role
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ville : Dubai
Nom / Entreprise : Factset
Email : email@example.com
Adresse : actSet (UAE) LLC, DIFC, Al Fattan Currency House, Tower 2, Office 1301, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, PO Box 482080