Description de l’emploi
Position: QA Test Lead
Job Location: Technopark El Gazela – Ariana
Expected Availability: Immediate
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for leading and managing software quality management and application testing within the IT department. This includes collaboration, development, implementation and management of quality assurance processes, procedures, tooling and best practices :
- Collaborate with engineers and product owners to write test cases for each feature, perform tests and ensure that the completed features satisfy all the acceptance criteria.
- Devise a testing automation strategy & implement automated web application tests; including functional, performance and load testing.
- Define a testing methodology and process.
- Lead the functional and technical test team.
- Report bugs to developers and ensure the quality of regression.
- Work alongside developers to set-up and maintain test data when needed.
- Maintain clear test cases and other relevant documentation.
- Report regularly to stakeholders, provide good QA analysis, and risk assessment.
- Work with the team to continuously improve the QA process.
- A Bachelor degree in Information System or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in QA / testing
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in web test automation
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in QA Management
- Excellent knowledge of testing process and tools
- Experience in measuring and tracking the performance of web applications and understanding the factors that may affect these metrics
- Leadership and management experience
- Experience in testing in .net environment, TFS, MTM
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Experience with global and offshore resource coordination
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV to email@example.com