Secteur privé Creative Associates recrute des Logistics Officer/ Driver
Description de l'emploi
Creative Associates recrute
Logistics Officer/ Driver
Title: Logistics Officer/Driver Salary Grade: N/A
Department: CIT Employee Status: Full-time
Reports To: Halima Mrad/ COP Date: 11/01/2016
Location: Tunis, Tunisia
Creative Associates International Inc. is a dynamic and fast-growing professional services firm that specializes in international development in the areas of education, democratic transitions and stabilization in post-conflict environments. Based in Washington, DC, the firm has a field presence in 20 countries worldwide with a strong and diverse portfolio that includes global contracts with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and other clients including the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Department of Defense. The firm has earned a solid reputation among its clients and missions worldwide and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
ETTYSAL is a Youth Opportunities program designed to address the drivers of radicalization at the community level in Tunisia, specifically targeting youth, ages 15-25 at high risk of joining VEOs, with micro-level interventions. Cognizant of the significance of parental engagement and generational family connections in preventing radicalization, ETTYSAL will leverage family influence by building community capacity and partnerships for family-centric interventions to identify and modify the behavior of youth at high risk of joining VEOs. The program will establish an at-risk youth referral network comprised of youth services providers to refer 300 youth in Manouba and Kasserine for risk factor assessment, of which approximately 100 will qualify for family-centric interventions led by ETTYSAL certified family counselors.
The Logistics officer/ driver will be responsible for procurement of all needs of CREATIVE as well managing events and meetings logistics and when needed driving the staff or guests of CREATIVE and all the tasks that will be designated to him, in accordance with CREATIVE procedures. This position requires travel in CREATIVE operations areas. This position reports directly to the Chief of Party.
This position requires a certain number of travels in CREATIVE operation areas. Demonstrated ability to work quickly and accurately, meet deadlines and process information in support of a program activity.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Ensure the procurement process strictly follows Creative and USG rules and regulations.
• Maintain a file system for procurements to allow for efficient documentation and process audits and maintain the privacy of grantees and vendors.
• Maintain files, including: proposal, evaluation, award documents, official contracts and correspondence of all procurements, following policy and local law.
• Work with vendors of goods and services to ensure quality.
• Assist with invitations to potential vendors to compete offers for the purchase of goods or services to ensure high standards of transparency.
• Process procurements according to rules and regulations.
• Coordinate delivery logistics with program team and/or grantees to obtain the required permits including, such as delivery receipts.
• In charge of the transportation, getting permits, authorizations, insurance, loading and unloading of goods/materials from company car
• Communicate all delivery schedules corresponding to operations procurements, including the projection of related expenses and verify deliveries are complete and timely.
• Drive company vehicle to pick or drop employees
• Deliver important documents to required destinations
• Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient
• Check the conditions of the vehicle before and after each trip.
• Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicle
• Maintain the log-sheet vehicles in accordance with CREATIVE policies.
• Observe all safety conditions as recommended by the supervisor.
• Ensure that all vehicle documents are classified.
• Ensure responsibility for all vehicle equipment, tools, first aid kits etc;
• Keep the vehicle ready, clean and on standby – ready for use at any time.
• Pay the bills of CREATIVE and make necessary purchases.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum three year of experience in transportation and long travel distances and a good knowledge of the road map of Tunisia and especially greater Tunis and Kasserine
• verbal and written communication and ability to organize work
• Good oral and written skills in French and Arabic, English highly desired…
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Organized, attentive to detail, able to work under pressure and prioritize tasks; and
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Experience working on USG or similar internationally-funded programs.
• Strong knowledge of donor procurement rules and regulations.
• Demonstrated ability to solve challenging and complicated logistical issues.
• Strong communication skills.
• Being dynamic
• Good conduct both professionally and personally in ways that bring honor and credibility to CREATIVE and to not jeopardize its mission.
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
– Previous work with youth and marginalized populations;