Secteur privé BMA Mena Industries recrute des Engineers
Description de l'emploi
WE MAKE TUNISA THE HUB FOR ENGINEERING IN THE MENA REGION.
The German Group “BIA and BMA” is hiring new staff for its subsidiaries in Tunisia.
BMA is a specialised company for Process Know-how and Equipment for the sugar and other Food Industries.
BIA is member of BMA Group specialised on the EPC Contracting for the big projects such sugar Industries, Power plant, Water purification and waste water treatment as well as materiel storage and handling.
For its MEGA Projects in the Middle East & North Africa – MENA REGION, BIA is looking for the best experienced Engineers in all Fields such:
- Process Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Automation and Instrumentation Engineers
- Civil works Engineers
- Project managers
- Site Managers
For its growing organization, BIA is looking for several skills in administration, project cost management and organization.
BIA is looking for Engineers with the Best Knowledge and experience gained from several projects related to the Process Industries: Sugar, Energy, water, Oil & Gas, Chemical Industries and others.
- Engineers from reputed universities and high schools
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in big projects as described above.
- Performing Engineering works, studies and designs, supervisions of site works.
- Preparing calculations, specifications and drawings that conform with operational and regulatory standards.
- Developing design tools and databases.
- Interfacing with other engineering disciplines
- Perfect use of software and design tools.
- Commitment and dedication
- Frequent travel and work abroad
- English + French, fluent written and spoken
Responsible for the engineering function according your speciality.
- Working in an international Group of companies
- Best German Engineering Practise
- Very motivated employment conditions