Secteur privé Bloom Academy recrute un TEFL / TESOL – English teacher
Description de l'emploi
TEFL / TESOL job – English teacher – TUNIS
BLOOM teachers use a range of course books and materials, plus a variety of audio-visual aids. A strong emphasis is placed on dialogue and role-playing, but more formal exercises, language games and literature are also used.
The content of lessons varies depending on the reason why the students are learning English, e.g. whether it’s for business use for adults, school work for children and so on. The aim of each lesson is to encourage the students to communicate with each other using the structures and vocabulary they’ve learnt and to improve the four basic language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Typical tasks that may be carried out include:
- classroom management;
- planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
- preparing and setting tests, examination papers and exercises;
- marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
- devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources;
- attending and contributing to training sessions;
- participating in marketing events for the language school;
- basic administration, such as keeping student registers and attendance records.
Working hours vary considerably and may include evening and weekend work. Teaching in BLOOM may be carried out after usual school hours to widen access. A considerable amount of time is also spent on planning lessons, which may be included in your normal working hours.
Exigences de l’emploi:
Teaching English to speakers of other languages is open to all graduates, but the following subjects are particularly useful:
- modern languages.
There are various qualifications that can allow entry into TEFL and we will expect you to hold one of them. For entry level, the following are the most recognized worldwide:
- Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA)
- Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Cert TESOL)
As well as having a good command of English and the relevant qualifications, you will need to show evidence of the following:
- a friendly and confident manner;
- good planning and organisation skills;
- the ability to work under pressure;
- flexibility and an adaptable teaching style;
- creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons;
- excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- effective listening skills;
- sensitivity, tolerance and patience.
Merci de nous faire parvenir votre CV en PDF avec photo à l’adresse suivante : email@example.com
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : Bloom Academy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel / Fax : 36 208 202
Adresse : 12 rue du lac turkana, les berges du lac 1054 tunis