Description de l’emploi
The goal of the project is the design and the implementation of an “electronic health record” software application (a.k.a EHR).
– Design of UML diagrams & flowcharts
– Development of a web based application
– Performing simulation tests
– Writing a final report
Exigences de l’emploi:
Background and Technical Skills
– Knowledge of Scrum and agile environment
– Strong knowledge of Java
– Very good understanding of Object Oriented Programming
– Knowledge of Vaadin Framework is advantageous
– Knowledge of Linux/Unix
– Proficiency using Office tools
– Strong problem solving abilities and critical thinking
– The candidate is expected to be currently pursuing bachelor, engineering or master studies, preferably in the field of computer science.
– The candidate is expected to be energetic, curious, and eager to learn and to put in practice new ideas.
Duration: At least 4 months
Starting date: January 2016
Application: To apply for this internship, please send your CV and application letter to IP2016@beyondtec.fr
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort when applying to this internship. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.