Secteur privé BeanAir recrute un Ingénieur Support Technique Client (Anglais)
Description de l'emploi
BeanAir is a German company specializing in the development of intelligent wireless sensors dedicated to the embedded measurement (Automotive, Rail, Aerospace and Naval), to structural and foundation engineering services, « Smart Grid » and environmental markets.
(For more info visit our website: www.beanair.com and www.space-wireless.com).
We are recruiting on behalf of our provider in Sousse (PHOENIX TECHNOLOGY):
Technical Support Engineer
In cooperation with the marketing and business development team, this engineer will have the following tasks :
- Assist the customers on their technical queries before and after the sales.
- Negotiate technical operations
- Give a technical overview of BeanAir products to new prospects.
- Work on technical documents
- Work with the marketing team to prepare campaigns, texts, videos related to technical news.
Exigences de l’emploi:
The ideal candidate should be :
- A technical support engineer with experience in similar job position
- with excellemnt level of English: writing, reading and speaking
- Motivated, Confident, Professional, Serious
- Versatile Worker
- Strong communication skills.
- Teamwork and sens of sharing
- Previous work in international environment will be appreciated