Travail à l'étranger Audat Sudair recrute un Infirmier Dialyse qualifie
Description de l'emploi
Our client in KSA requires 25 Dialysis Staff Nurses to be hired from Tunisia to work in KSA (10 Males & 15 Females):
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not limited to:
Coordination of Patient care
Maintains high standards of patient care
- Provide chronic hemodialysis therapy including but not limited to formulating a dialysis plan for ultra-filtration, initiating dialysis via various accesses, complying with the safety measures, and monitoring patient vital signs applicable to ESRD patients according to Plan of Care.
- Administer medications, fluid therapy or other appropriate treatments per physician orders and documents them in the patient medical records.
- Perform patient assessment including but not limited to vital signs and all other parameters of the ESRD patients, review dialysis orders, determine general physical and mental condition of patient through observations and interview, assist in determining compliance to dietary or medication regimen, and document all observations appropriately in the patient’s medical records.
- Analyze patient data; assess and monitor status of vascular accesses, review laboratory works, patient assessments and report any relevant changes or abnormalities to the physician.
- Prepare and monitor dialysis machines and systems.
- Maintain and monitor dialysis water treatment system for use according to the established procedures.
- Prepare dialysis delivery systems for use according to established procedure and inform to the biomed technician for any malfunctions.
- Participate proactively in quality improvement programs, complete treatment records.
- Review pre and post hemodialysis care with patient.
- Discuss health concerns with patient; review patient concerns with physician as necessary.
- Provide ongoing patient education.
- Provides direct care to patients and families utilizing established Diaverum Standards.
- Knows and applies the company Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures that patient privacy and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Assesses the patient’s condition and nursing needs. Sets goals in conjunction with the patient and significant others. Delivers appropriate nursing interventions to meet the goals.
- Administers medications and performs treatments in accordance with established Policies and Procedures.
- Maintains concise and accurate nursing records in iRIMS as well as in paper medical records
- Cooperates with medical and non medical staff in implementing multi-disciplinary and nursing activities for patient care.
- Reports pertinent observations and reactions regarding patients to the appropriate person/(s) and records those observations accurately.
- Location of work : All Over KSA
- Employer: International Global Dialysis Provider
- Positions: Dialysis Staff Nurses
- Monthly Basic salary for each is 4500-5000 SR
- Benefits: Accommodation, transport, food, flight for joining & vacation, health insurance, trainings.
- No Recruitment fees required at any point
- passport , Medical and visa documentation shouldered by employee.