Description de l’emploi
Ambrosed is a start up which intends to change the food industry in the USA. Our restaurant partners are the best in the city. You have the opportunity to create the message that makes Ambrosed a household name not just in San Francisco, but across the world.
Join us to learn, to lead, and to build something big.
We are seeking immediately for our new branch in LAC 1 – Tunis : 4 interns (English language students / recent graduates), for a 2 months internship .
What You’ll Do :
1. Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communication material, and material for social media channels
2. Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
3. Public relations – managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
4. Customer relations – answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Twitter) and managing any online feedback
5. Analytics – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
Exigences de l’emploi:
What You’ll Need:
1. Very good writing skills in english language
2. General knowledge of the American culture
3. Outgoing personality
4. Social media experience
To apply send your CV with photo and cover letter to the following address: