Travail à l'étranger AES Engineering Tunisia recrute 4 Profils en belgique
Description de l'emploi
For one of our customers based in Belgium, we are looking for IS Embedded Profiles.
If you would like to apply for one of those roles\positions, please send your CV in firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and put the position that match to your profile and some useful information in the subject.
Subject Example: Apply for Position 2 (3 years’ experience as C developer in automotive industry)
NOTE: If your profile doesn’t match with one of the following position, please don’t lose your time by applying.
In order you to have an idea of the kind of profiles we are looking for, please find below some short job descriptions:
Exigences de l’emploi:
· Position1: For the Space Industry – Space Electronics Equipment (Ariane 6 launchers):
We are looking for Space Design Engineers.
Several positions are proposed: the scope of intervention goes from the design engineer to coordination roles.
To work on DC-DC Converters – to define, design & test the functions of energy converters:
– Definition of electrical specifications and systems
– Creation of electronics diagrams
– Test & validation of the diagrams
– Project follow-up, risk analysis, participation in continuous improvement approaches.
Good command of oral/written English mandatory – International tea/ international project
· Position2: For the Defence & Weapon Industry – (Tele-operated military stations)
We are looking for Embedded SW/HW Developer & Testers:
According to your profile, competences & wishes, you will operate in the development or the test phases.
– Develop a cross-platform embedded software running on embedded Linux using POSIX API.
– Mainly involved in functionality of the system or HMI development, communication with other systems and control/management of the system devices (components).
– Test critical systems composed by software and hardware components.
– Collaborate to the continuous enhancement of validation and verification procedures and plans.
– Qualify development tools.
You will collaborate on the continuous enhancement of development procedures and plans.
Languages: C, Python & Bash
OS: Embedded Linux, linux.
Norms: POSIX, DO178 or DO-254 or MIL- STD
· Position3: For the Railway sector
We are looking for Embedded Engineers at System and development level
Within the R&D team, you are responsible of the specification or Software development of Railway Systems & ERTMS.
At the system level, you define the specifications and follow up the development of embedded sub-systems
– Analyze project needs & ERTMS specifications
– Assess the impact of the requirements on the current systems and set the necessary cost and delay to carry out the adaptations.
– Play a role in reliability activities & provide support for audit and certification campaigns.
– You participate in defining the functional, architectural and interface specifications.
On the SW development, you participate to the
– Functional SW specification
– Design and develop the railway software application with SW integrity level
– Configuration and Modification management
Knowledge of ERTMS principles (UNISIG) is a plus
Proven experience in system & development/ An experience in Transport safety system is a clear asset.
Good project coordination skills.
Experimented in real time embedded Sw. C/ADA
Notions in communication, safety protocols
· Position4: For the Telecommunications Industry
We are looking for several Embedded Software Developers.
You contribute to design & implementation of Embedded Telecommunications System (Linux device drivers, BSPs, boot loaders, networking stacks, multimedia frameworks, application level software, etc…).
You also follow up the compliance of the developed systems with the original architecture & requirements.
2 to 3 years of experience C/C++ development
Experience in running SW or Linux on embedded processors.
Fluency in English is required for this position – international team & English used as the working language.