Description de l’emploi
We treat recruitment like a customer experience. Your role is to find, convince and engage the best engineers.
Main Areas of Responsibility
– You adopt a sherlock-style in tracking candidates on social networks and job boards
– Track and analyze profiles through phone, skype or face-to-face
– Conduct first interview, allocate candidates and follow-up in the pipe
– Define talent acquisition metrics and develop reporting methods
– Improve our recruiting practices and on-boarding experience
– Act as a representative of AC Fellows
Exigences de l’emploi:
– First experience in a similar position
– Perfectly fluent in French
– Very good level in English is a plus
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Good analytical and problem solving skills
– Passionate, enthusiastic and positive can-do attitude
About African Consulting Fellows
African Consulting Fellows is an IT consultancy firm, specialized in the financial services industry and more particularly in trading related platforms. AC Fellows works closely with its network of technology, outsourcing and distribution partners to provide consultancy services in the areas of project management, product design, quality assurance, integration of financial solutions and support. Its customer base includes investment banks, brokerage houses, asset managers and technology providers for the global capital markets.
AC Fellows operates in the EMEA region. It is an independent, management-owned company, headquartered in France with offices in Paris and Tunis.
If you think this job offer has been specifically designed for you, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org